Affiliate Program – Eulogy Writing Guide
Hello and welcome to the affiliate program for Eulogy Writing Guide. We are proud of our product and are excited that you are considering promoting it on your website or blog. Our affiliate program is managed and run through ClickBank.com. We pay a generous 50% commission on every sale made through your afffiliate link! All you have to do is place your affiliate link on your website, blog or promote it to your opt-in email newsletter list (no spamming allowed!).
In order to participate in our affiliate program, you must agree to our affiliate policy and to the Clickbank affiliate policy. You can click here to read our full affiliate policy and you may click here for ClickBank's affiliate terms.
You are not required to have a website or blog to participate in our affiliate program. You can promote it through pay-per-click services like Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing or Microsoft AdCenter. You can promote it in online classfied sites, free blogging sites like Blogger, social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace or Twitter, article directories and services like Squidoo, HubPages, Ezinearticles.com and others.
Our affiliate program is managed by ClickBank, the Internet's premier retailer for digitally delivered products. It is free to signup to become an affiliate. If you do not currently have an account at ClickBank, click here now to open an account.
Your affiliate link will be provided by ClickBank. Once you have an account with ClickBank, your account nickname becomes your affiliate Identifier. Your affiliate link to the Eulogy Writing Guide will be something like:
You will just need to replace the part of the link that says "yourid" with your actual affiliate account ID provided by Clickbank. You can click here now to go to Clickbank. Click here to create your unique affiliate link now!
Please abide by the following rules. There's only a few so it's not too much to remember.
- Please always "Do the Right Thing". If the method or keywords you're promoting seem wrong or unethical, then they probably are. Use your gut. If you have questions, please contact us.
- Unsolicited E-Mail Advertising is Strictly Prohibited. Do Not Send our ads in your e-mail campaigns unless you have an opt-in list and you use a redirect to promote our link. This rule is in place so that we may abide by our payment provider's code of conduct. Any Affiliates using e-mail in violation of these terms will be banned indefinitely.
- Absolutely Do Not Violate Any of ClickBank's Affiliate Policies. To read them click here.
- Click here to read our full rules and guidelines for the affiliate program.
Any Affiliate Caught Violating our rules, Terms of Service or Privacy Policies will be banned immediately. We reserve the right to refuse working with any affiliate who violates these rules.
Our average customer is a person who has been asked to deliver a eulogy at the funeral or memorial service of a friend or loved one. Sometimes, people are asked to deliver a eulogy at the last minute and do not know what to do. Our products were created to help people write loving eulogies in their own words or use one of our pre-written eulogy templates when time is limited.
There are a number of ways members of our affiliate program may promote the membership and earn commissions. You are free to use our library of image ads, text ads, email templates and other materials below. Here are a few suggestions:
- Place your affiliate link on your existing website or blog. This includes blogs hosted on third party sites such as Blogger, WordPress and others.
- Create new websites or blogs about funeral planning, eulogies, or related topics and promote our website.
- Place your affiliate link on existing Squidoo Lenses or HubPages hubs (or create new ones and post your link on them!).
- Place your affiliate link on your MySpace.com, Facebook.com or other social networking site profile page.
- Tweet to Your Followers on Twitter about our product.
- Place your affiliate link in your forum signature of related niche forums or blogs.
- Purchase advertising and promote your affiliate link on search engines such as Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Microsoft AdCenter and others.
- Submit Your Own Articles to Free Article Directories such as EzineArticles.com, GoArticles.com, ArticleDashboard.com and others (there are 1000's of them!).
These are just a few ideas of ways for you to promote the Eulogy Writing Guide and earn commissions. If you have other ideas for ways to promote our product, please contact us.
Below is a partial list of keywords people often use online when searching for a product like the Eulogy Writing Guide. Please feel free to use this list in pay-per-click advertising or when writing articles and blog posts.
If you have your own website or blog and you want to put banner ads for the Eulogy Writing Guide on your site, please use the images below:
- Click here for our banner ad
- Click here for the large box ad
- Click here for the small box ad
- Click here for the large skyscraper ad
- Click here for the small skyscraper ad
Note: It is recommended that you right click the banner ad you want to use and click "save as" then upload the image to your website or blog. You can then link it to your Clickbank affiliate link for the Eulogy Writing Guide.
Below are several articles in Rich Text Format that you can use on your own website, blog or for article marketing purposes. You are free to use them "as is", however it is recommended that you alter the text or rewrite it completely for maximum benefit: